Covid Procedures for 2020 Summer Activities
To respect governmental regulations, and to ensure the health and safety of our members, the Board of the AWCB has developed the following rules regarding club activities or events. These rules remain in force until at least 31 August, but will be reviewed periodically.
The Board will be happy to receive member feedback by email at email@example.com.
Clubhouse specific rules
1) All participants must register on the AWCB’s website in advance. This allows the AWCB to maintain a contact list for tracing purposes and to limit the numbers in accordance with government restrictions (Max 20 people until 30 June, Max 50 people as of 1 July until 31 August)
2) Registration for each event must be cut-off at least one day in advance. Some registrations may be stopped sooner to allow for sufficient planning.
For activity coordinators
Each activity or event must have an assigned Activity Coordinator (AC). The AC is responsible for the following tasks:
1. Recording of attendance – based on the pre-registered participant list. Final attendance record must be sent to the
AWCB Board President (Kelly Hogan) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Maintenance of required 1.5 metre distance and/or wearing of masks by participants.
Specific responsibilities if using the clubhouse:
3. Set-up of tables and/or chairs required for the activity or event. At least 1.5 metres must be maintained.
Pillow preparation tables (in the café) and bridge tables (in the main meeting room) can be left in place over the summer.
4. Regular aeration of the room(s) being used – at least every 2 hours if windows cannot be left open throughout the event.
5. Clean-up of activity (supplies, garbage, etc…).
6. If an exceptional event or activity is not being held during the regular opening time and has been pre-approved by the Board, then at least 1 week in advance,
arranging with VP2 (Pat Raymond – email@example.com) for clubhouse opening/closing, room requirements and cleaning service after the activity or event.
(This is not required for pillows and bridge meeting regularly on Wednesdays from 10:00 – 13:00.)